Monday, January 22, 2018

CNN - Fake news and cowards

With regards to CNN as a “Fake News” source and their “love” for Israel I thought that I would repost this old Blog entry of mine from July of 2006 during the “Second War for Lebanon”

 On Friday morning. Between Katjusha attack,  I saw a very heartwarming and crocodile tear jerker report about the poor displaced families of the Shia Moslem murderers = Hezbollah from the Dahieh  suburbs of southern Beirut. The women being interviewed was just so complacent as she admitted that Israel had sent leaflets and had warned the inhabitants of the neighborhood to leave, which she astutely did.
In the next scene, the reporter goes to show the children playing outside in the sunlight as ‘bombs’ exploded nearby. The children show their defiance and pray to Allah in thanks for not being killed. How staged can you get! Now exactly where did I put my Photoshop program? Ah, hiding dust I guess.
So I ask where are the CNN reporters in Israel?
"Why can’t they come and spend a quiet day with me and my family?"
Could it be that coming to face Katyushas from the Hezbollah with innocent Israeli’s would compromise their ever-dying love for Zionism?
Maybe the ‘Bollywood’ and “Paliwood’ versions of the poor displaced and innocent Arab victims of Zionism are more interesting than the actual blood of innocent Israeli’s.
Hey, I guess after the "fake Holocaust" that the Neo-Nazi's and the Palestinians claim never really happened and the sudden disappearance of more than six million "Zhids" continues to delight the worlds “lovers of Zion”.
Those Lovable Clowns of the UN...

Now how many can remember Secretary-General of the United Nations from 1961 to 1971 Pantanaw U Thant’s pre Six Day War 1967 UN disappearing act from the Egyptian border at the request of Gamal Abdul Nasser?
Or the UNFIL peek-a-boo we don’t see nothing gig in Southern Lebanon.
Could someone at the UN explain to me just how 16,000 Katyusha rockets were 'smuggled' in to Lebanon?
Tell me are blindfolds part of the kit issued to all UN personnel?
Now what was that comment about the non-adherence by Israel of UN resolutions?   

Anyway after 33 days of being confined to our ‘enclosed room’ and being on the receiving end of more than 550 Katyusha rockets, and an unknown amount of 120mm mortar rounds my wife and my three children thought that they could hopefully come out into the sunlight. Not so fast! Our first salvo of Katyusha rockets came at 10:45. As of this moment 3:00PM there have been 20!

My first email sent to CNN:

I am sick and tired of your totally one sided pro Hezbollah coverage of the 'unfortunate' Lebanese terrorists and their families. You have not shown the real bravery and courage nor suffering of the Israeli's in the eye of the relentless Katyusha Terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians. I called your offices in Jerusalem on Friday and invited one of your colleagues to come and sit with my family for just one day. I have yet to have heard from your cowardly pro Hezbollah Islamic terrorist’s colleagues. PS I am sending this letter to Fox News. I am waiting for your reporter’s arrival!

Comment sent in with movie file of Katyusha rocket attack:

This is just one of several videos that I made as the alarm/siren went off for 33 days as the Lebanese government protected Iranian Government funded Islamic Terrorist organization has tried their hardest to murder me and my family in cold blood since 09:05 Wednesday July 12th with over 500 Katyusha rockets. Contrary to Israel’s policy of warning the Lebanese with leaflets, radio and TV broadcasts to leave we have been targeted with no warning. My question to all of the viewers is; Why does CNN refuse to show how murderous the Hezbollah rocket attacks really are? Don't forget Europe they will kill you too. Oh I forgot you continue to deny the bombings in London and Madrid where carried out by who? 

Second email:

As of 13:15 Israel time we have had 18 Alerts/sirens and 18 salvos of Katyusha rockets three salvos less than 100 meters from my house. My wife and I are American born citizens who made Aliyah to Israel. We are non-combatants and our children are innocent victims of Moslem terror. We do not have a bomb shelter and we do not have a security room. All we have is our home and a storage wash room under the stairwell to our second floor. For three weeks I have been running in and out of our ‘shelter’. We have been flipping through the news channels and we are sick and tired of the scenes of the 'unfortunate' Lebanese terrorists and their families that are constantly shown on CNN International. We have yet to have seen the real bravery and courage nor suffering of the Israeli's in the eye of the relentless and very murderous Katyusha rocket terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians.
Because of this I called your offices in Jerusalem on Friday and invited one of your colleagues to come and sit with me my wife and my children for just one day and experience with us the true horror of being on the receiving end of the Hezbollah terrorist attacks.
My wife, my children and I are awaiting your reporter’s arrival!

Third email:

Like I tried to say in my three previous attempts to send you information, the power was cut by shrapnel that cut the power lines; Ma’alot itself has no military facilities nor is it a strategic position. So why exactly is Ma’alot being targeted by the Hezbollah? Why have the Hezbollah fired over 500 katyusha rockets and countless 120mm mortar rounds at us?

As I said previously as of 13:15 Israel time we have had 18 Alerts/sirens and 18 salvos of Katyusha rockets three salvos less than 100 meters from my house. My wife and I are American born citizens who made Aliyah to Israel. We are non-combatants and our children are innocent victims of Moslem terror. We do not have a bomb shelter and we do not have a security room. All we have is our home and a storage wash room under the stairwell to our second floor. For three weeks I have been running in and out of our ‘shelter’

My wife, my children and I are still awaiting your reporter’s arrival!

Fourth email:

As I said previously as of 13:50 Israel time we have now had 20 Alerts/sirens and 20 salvos of Katyusha rockets four salvos have landed in a radius less than 100 meters from my house!
As I stated previously Ma’alot itself has no military facilities nor is it a strategic position. So why exactly is Ma’alot being targeted by the Hezbollah?
As of now my wife, my children and I are still awaiting the arrival of a reporter from CNN. Question, If I were a member of the Hezbollah do you think I would be ignored like this?

Some important information to note:

I wish to remind those who read this some facts that were ignored by the world media. That 15 out of a total of 43 Israeli civilians (including four who died of heart attacks during rocket barrages) were Arab Israelis.
July 19th,2006: Rabiya Abed Taluzi, three, and his brother Mahmoud, 7, of Nazareth.
July 23rd, 2006: Habib Awad, 48, of Ibellin
August 3rd, 2006: Shanati Shanati, 18; Amir Naeem, 18; and Muhammad Fa'ur, 17, all of Ma’a lot-Tarshiha
August 4th, 2006: Baha Fayed Karim Mana, 35, and Muhammad Subhi Salim Mana, 23, both of Majd el-Krum
August 5th, 2006: Fadiya Juma'a, 58, and her daughters Sultana, 25, and Samira, 30, of Arab al-Aramshe
August 7th, 2006: Lebiba Masawi, 68, and Hanna Hamam, 62, from the Israeli-Arab neighborhood of narrow streets and old stone buildings called Wadi Nisnas in Haifa were killed trying to protect their grandchildren from the barrage of Hizbullah-launched rockets..
August 10th, 2006: A Katyusha rocket exploded in the courtyard of a residential building in Deir el-Asad that killed a mother Mariam Assadi, 26 and her five-year-old son Fathi Ahmed Assadi and seriously wounding her other son and mother-in-law. The mother and children were on the ground floor of their apartment when a rocket exploded just outside the external wall and kitchen window. The kitchen and hallway were completely destroyed by the blast.

Deir el-Asad is part of a municipal federation called El-Shajur, which includes Binya and Majdal Krum. During the war four people from El-Shajur were killed, dozens suffered physical wounds and hundreds suffered from shock from about 35 rockets that fell on the three villages. Eleven people were wounded in the explosion and another 38 people were treated for shock.

According to the Hezbollah and their adherents they do not make mistakes. But Oops sorry we did not mean to kill your loved ones, or did they, these 15 Arab Israelis-please note the women and children -   were in their homes and nowhere near military bases or facilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment